CMOH Malda Recruitment 2022 - Apply for 01 Tuberculosis Health Visitor Vacancy
Chief Medical Officer of Health, Malda has recently published a new recruitment notification for the 01 Tuberculosis Health Visitor Vacancy. Excellent news for all the hopefuls must have to possess ANM qualification. Eligible and Interested aspirants can apply from CMOH Malda Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date - 16th November 2022. To get more details, candidates can check the below details.
Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy
In this below details like education qualification, age limit, consolidated emoluments, application fee, selection process, how to apply, application dates, and others. For more details, applicants must keep attention to the below-provided details.
CMOH Malda Tuberculosis Health Visitor Jobs 2022 Details
Organization Name: Chief Medical Officer of Health
Post Name: Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV)
Total Vacancies: 01
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV): 01
CMOH Malda Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in ANM from a recognized University.
- The applicant's age should be 21 years to 40 years as of the closing date of the application.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/-
Monthly Consolidated Remuneration:
- Monthly Consolidated Remuneration will be paid up to Rs.18,000/- per month.
- The candidate's Selection will be the basis of a Written Examination/Computer Test/Interview.
How to Apply for the CMOH Malda Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website of the CMOH Malda.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- And, Send the application form to the address given below.
Office of the Secretary, District Health
& Family Welfare Samity & Chief Medical
Officer of Health, Malda, P.O. Jhaljhalia
- The last date for receipt of the application form is 16th November 2022.
CMOH Malda Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification