DHFW West Bengal Recruitment 2023 - Apply for 92 Staff Nurse & Community Health Assistant Posts
Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW) West Bengal has introduced a new recruitment notification regarding the 92 Community Health Assistant & Staff Nurse Posts. Candidates should possess GNM, ANM & B.Sc Nursing are eligible to apply for the Post. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply from DHFW West Bengal Recruitment on or before the last date.
Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy
Check the below details like education qualification, age limit, consolidated emoluments, application fee, selection process, how to apply, important dates, and others. To get more details, aspirants can read the official notification.
DHFW West Bengal Community Health Assistant & Staff Nurse Jobs 2023
Organization: Department of Health and Family Welfare
Post Name: Community Health Assistant & Staff Nurse
Total Vacancies: 92
- Community Health Assistant: 64
- Staff Nurse: 28
DHFWS West Bengal Jobs - Eligibility Criteria
- Community Health Assistant: ANM, GNM & B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university.
- Staff Nurse: GNM & B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university.
- Community Health Assistant: 21 years to 40 years.
- Staff Nurse: 40 years.
- For General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH Candidates: Rs.50/-
- Community Health Assistant: Rs.13,000/- per month.
- Staff Nurse: Rs.25,000/- per month.
- The Candidate's Selection will be the basis of the Document Verification/Written Test/Computer Test/Interview.
How to Apply for the DHFW West Bengal Walk-in Interview details
Interested candidates must attend the walk-in-interview on 24th Feb 2023.
DHFW West Bengal Recruitment 2023 - Official Notification