NHM Assam Recruitment 2022 - Apply for 620 Community Health Officer Posts
National Health Mission (NHM) Assam has announced a new recruitment notification for the 620 Community Health Officer Vacancies. Excellent news for all the candidates who have completed B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university. Aspirants who have luckily qualified in the eligibility criteria must apply on or before the last date - 26th September 2022.
Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy
Aspirants who have planned to apply for the NHM Assam jobs must check their eligibility in various aspects such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, starting date, and last date.
NHM Assam Community Health Officer Jobs 2022 Details
Organization: National Health Mission
Post Name: Community Health Officer
Total Vacancies: 620
- Community Health Officer: 620
NHM Assam Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should possess B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized university.
- The applicant's age should be 35 years as of the last date of the application.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.15,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month.
- The Candidate's Selection be based on the Qualifying Examination/Merit List.
How to Apply for the NHM Assam Recruitment 2022
- Open the official website of the NHM Assam.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all your details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates may submit their filled-in application form along with self-attached copies of other relevant documents to the address stated below.
o/o The Mission Director,
National Health Mission,
Saikia Commercial Complex,
Christian Basti, Guwahati,
Assam - 781005
- Last date for receipt of application: 26th September 2022.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification