RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2022 - Apply for 01 Study Nurse Post
Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram has recently issued a new recruitment notification for the 01 Study Nurse Vacancy. Excellent news for all the hopefuls must have to possess B.Sc Nursing & GNM qualifications. Eligible Aspirants must participate in this application process on or before the last date - 25th November 2022. For brief information, candidates must read the official notification.
Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy
Before applying for more details like education qualification, age limit, salary details, organization name, vacancy details, application fee, selection process, how to apply, and application dates are mentioned below.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Study Nurse Jobs 2022 Details
Name of the Organization: Regional Cancer Centre
Name of the Post: Study Nurse
No. of Vacancies: 01
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified in GNM & B.Sc Nursing from a recognized University.
- The candidate's age should be 40 years as of the closing date of the application.
- The Selected Candidates will get a Remuneration of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- The Selection Process will basis of the Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website of the RCC Thiruvananthapuram.
- Check the notification details to whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form carefully.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of educational qualifications, age proof, training experience, and other relevant documents to the address given below.
Finance Manager (Pro0jects)
Project Cell, Regional Cancer
Centre, Medical College Campus,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695011
- The last date for receipt of the application is 25th November 2022.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification