WBCMOH Recruitment 2022 - Apply for 01 Community Health Assistant Vacancies
West Bengal Department of Health and Family Welfare Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (WBCMOH) has released the latest job notification regarding the 01 Community Health Assistant Vacancies. Candidates must have qualified in GNM & ANM must grab the chance of the WBCMOH Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from WBCMOH Job Notification 2022 on or before the last date - 30th September 2022.
Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy
Before going to participate in this application process, aspirants must check the below details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and application dates mentioned below.
WBCMOH Community Health Assistants Jobs 2022 Details
Organization: West Bengal Department of Health and Family Welfare Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health
Post Name: Community Health Assistants
Total Vacancies: 01
- Community Health Assistants: 01
WBCMOH Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in GNM & ANM from a recognized university.
- The applicant's age should be 21-40 years as of the closing date of the application.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For Reserved categories: Rs.50/-
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.13,000/- per month.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Written Test/Computer Test/Interview.
How to Apply for WBCMOH Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the WBCMOH.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of other relevant documents to the address stated below.
CMOH & Secretary.Dist. Health & Family
Welfare Samiti, Cooch Bihar,
Lalbag, Debibari Road
- Closing date to apply: 30th September 2022.
WBCMOH Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification